ADVANCE PAYMENT BOND
CONSTRUCTION (OR ERECTION) ALL RISKS
1. Accidental damage including the risks of lifting and lowering the machinery;
2. Electrical or mechanical breakdown and explosion during testing operations;
3. Theft and malicious damage;
4. Fire, lightning, flood, storm, earthquake, subsidence, avalanche, aircraft;
5. Third party property damage incidental to the contract works.
OIL & ENERGY
MARINE & AVIATION (HULL & CARGO)
Marine or Aviation cargo insurance provides cover for accidental loss of or theft or damage to the insured consignment depending on the type of cover arranged (Clauses “A” to “C”).
FIRE AND SPECIAL PERILS INSURANCE
The special perils of it include explosion (without qualification), storm, tempest, flood, bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes, earthquake, tornado, impact damage, riot and strike, aircraft damage, bush-fire and malicious damage.
CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS INSURANCE
1. Gross profits
3. Auditor’s fees
BURGLARY AND HOUSEBREAKING INSURANCE
PUBLIC / PRODUCTS LIABILITY INSURANCE
PLANT ALL RISKS INSURANCE
BOILER & PRESSURE VESSELS INSURANCE
Section I – Damage (other than by fire) to any plant
Section II – Damage (other than by fire) to other property belonging to the insured, or held in trust or on commission or for which they are responsible.
Section III – Death of or bodily injury to any person not under a contract of service or apprenticeship with the insured as well as liability for damage to property not belonging to the insured and not in trust or on commission nor for which they are responsible.
COMPUTER ALL RISK INSURANCE
GOODS IN TRANSIT INSURANCE
– Accidental collision or overturning
The benefit of the scheme is to protect the farmer against the devastating effects of natural disasters by ensuring the payment of appropriate compensation sufficient to bring the farmers back to production after suffering a loss. Thus, the scheme enhances overall agricultural production, encourage lending institution to provide more credit facilities to farmers and agro-allied industries, and also to indemnify farmers when they suffer losses from natural disasters.
Items that can be covered are:
1. Poultry Birds (Broilers, Breeders, Layers, Cockerels), Turkey, Ducks e.t.c.
2. Cash Crops
4. Domestic Animals
5. Fishery/Fish Farm
LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME (Individual & Group)
Group Life Assurance Policy is the cheapest form of life assurance cover and it is usually offered as an additional cover under Pension Schemes, particularly when both the employers and employees contributions are invested under any of the contracts, which guarantees no capital sum on death.
MACHINERY BREAKDOWN INSURANCE
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
MEDICAL EXPENSES INSURANCE
– A definite cap to medical expenses
– Administrative convenience.
– Preventive healthcare and health promotion services.
– Vital health indices affecting productivity of staff.
– Increase in productivity.
– Reduction of sick leave absenteeism from work.
– Availability of qualitative medical care at no extra cost throughout the life span of the premium.
– Access to a wide range of quality providers.
– Effective controls that check abuses of medical scheme and ensure quality services.
– Regular health information to you.
WORKMENS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
HOUSEHOLDER'S COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE
The combination of surplus and working excess of loss is arranged to cover fire and special perils and consequential loss while working excess of loss is arranged to protect the net retained lines of the reinsured.
General accident class (Burglary, money, goods in transit, fidelity guarantee, personal accident, employer’s liability, public/product liability e.t.c), marine cargo/hull, engineering insurance (Contractor’s/Plant/Erection All Risks, Machinery Breakdown, Electronics Equipment, Agricultural Equipment, Boiler/Pressure Vessel e.t.c) are arranged on surplus cover bases.
Quota share is best arranged for bond and guarantee policies while the usual cover for motor is working excess of loss cover.